Interested in getting involved? Read about current opportunities in the lab!
Allen Hurlbert, Principal Investigator
- Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Postdoctoral Fellow, NCEAS (2005 - 2008)
- Ph.D., University of New Mexico (2005)
- B.A., Amherst College (1994)
Allen is careful around rhinos and tries to keep lab members in line.
Indigo Edwards, MS Student
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Asheville (2020)
Indigo is interested in the effects of urbanization and other anthropogenic change on arthropod communities, and he is comfortable with having insects close to his face.
Ivara Goulden, PhD Student
- B.S., Tufts University (2021)
Ivara is interested in the effects of urbanization and feral cats on avian communities.
- Jamie-Lee Beckford
- Lily Liang
- Berling Joseph
- Qiaowei Pan
- Spencer Scheidt
- Mary Wurzelmann
- Michael Auriemma
- Tracie Hayes
- Tara McKinnon
- Lauren Whitenack
- Britney Brinson
Copyright © 2020 (Allen Hurlbert).