Interested in getting involved? Read about current opportunities in the lab!
Allen Hurlbert, Principal Investigator
- Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Postdoctoral Fellow, NCEAS (2005 - 2008)
- Ph.D., University of New Mexico (2005)
- B.A., Amherst College (1994)
Allen is careful around rhinos and tries to keep lab members in line.
Grace Di Cecco, PhD Student
- B.S., Northeastern University (2017)
Grace is interested in the global impacts of climate and land use change on species distributions and community structure.
Casey Youngflesh, Postdoc
- Jamie-Lee Beckford
- Lily Liang
- Berling Joseph
- Qiaowei Pan
- Spencer Scheidt
- Mary Wurzelmann
- Michael Auriemma
- Tracie Hayes
- Tara McKinnon
- Lauren Whitenack
- Britney Brinson
Copyright © 2020 (Allen Hurlbert).